Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Got Shapewear???

Shapewear...I know I know you do not even want to think about it. When I think of shapewear the words that come to mind is UNCOMFORTABLE, TIGHT, IRRITATING, AND HOT. However as a woman we need to have at least 3-4 shapewear pieces in our wardrobe. When it comes to items like this I prefer not to spend a lot of money however shapewear is a piece that you need to invest in. I have purchased shapewear in the price range of 35-45 dollars and to me they did not do a good job holding everything in. I realized that I will need to pay more money to get the item that will do the job I want it to do.



Some women might think that shapewear is only of the women with curves but shapewear is for everyone. It helps smooth everything out under your clothing. The perfect undergarment makes your shape look flawless. I feel like I need to share with you the items that you need to purchase if you do not already have them. I will only show you certain pieces I will leave it to you to shop around to find the one that fits into your budget.

1. The Control Thong
This piece is a panty that is worn that does not show panty lines when worn under jeggings, leggings, pencil skirts and skinny jeans. I found this item on http://www.barenecessities.com/TC-Fine-Intimates-No-Show-Thru-Shapewear-Thong-_product_TCFineShapewear430_,search,.htm. The undergarment is only 21.00 and comes in black and nude.




2. Camisole Shaper Slip Dress
This item is an slip to be worn under your dresses. This slip provides moderate control that will hide all of the flaws that could be seen when wearing a form fitting dress. I found this item on http://www.barenecessities.com/Yummie-Tummie-Shaping-Slippie_product_YummieTummieSD1042_,search,.htm. The cost of this item is  68.00. It comes in the colors of black and nude.





3. Body Smoothing Camisole
This item can be worn everyday to slim down your tummy area and uplift your bustline at the same time. Wear this under t-shirts, button up shirts, dresses, just about everything. I found this piece on http://www.barenecessities.com/SPANX-Hide--Sleek-Body-Smoothing-Criss-Cross-Camisole_product_SPANX223_,search,.htm.
Cost for this item is 45.00
Available colors are black and nude




Let's have our bodies look flawless like the celebrities.
Happy Shopping Ladies






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now