Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Picks From 2010 Teen Choice Avwards


I missed the actual show, due to forgetting that it came on but as always I had to see what everyone wore. My favorite site to go to for pictures is the omg celeb section on yahoo. I scrolled through the pictures of everyone and have picked my favorites and my least favorites out of the bunch. Let's see if you agree.

Selena Gomez



Mark Salling



Nina Dobrev



Yvonne Strahovski



Leighton Meester



Cory Monteith


Those above were my best dressed picks of the night. I had a couple that I was on the fence with. Kim Kardashian,Cat Deeley (SYTYCD host), Courtney Galino (SYTYCD dancer), and Joshua Jackson (Fringe) all looked nice but I wasn't all that impressed by their outfit selection. Now let's get down to the worse dressed of the night. This is always the fun part.




Katerina Graham


Lucy Hale



Mae Whitman



Naya Rivera


Sarah Hyland



Kimberly Wyatt


ALL OF THE PICS USED CAME FROM YAHOO IN THEIR OMG CELEBS SECTION TO SEE MORE PLEASE GO TO WWW.YAHOO.COM
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now