Thursday, October 21, 2010

Columbus Fashion Week

Columbus Fashion Week 2010






Last Sunday I attended the Finale runway show for Columbus Fashion Week. I have to say I was quit impressed. The designers that were involved in this wonderful event included names like Danielle Benson (Nontle Jewelry), Tad B, JWORK Ltd., Crys  Lappie (Label Yourself), PamelaTruemper, Laurie B Allen, Aaron Hunter (Ruby Hill), Badcock Apparel, Nina Bagley Furs, and LP Miller of Three Twisted Trees & LP Designs. It is really exciting to see Columbus emerging into a small fashion city. Having attended a Fashion Week show in NYC I can honestly say that Columbus is well on it way to have successful
shows in the future. I have posted the pictures of some of my favorite pieces from the show. Let me know what you think.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now