Friday, January 22, 2010

Reality Fashion TV Shows Update

Project Runway
Season 7 Episode 3     The Highs and Lows of Fashion  1/28/10

 
Hallelujah Ping is finally gone. She was the absolute worst designer on the show and should have been kicked off on the first episode. I feel like they only kept her for ratings, that had to be the only reason. I feel like they have eliminated people that should have not gotten eliminated. Anywhoo…. I was highly disappointed in the dresses that were produced this episode but I told myself that I would choose a favorite each episode. My favorite dresses for the week are as follows no particular order:
Maya's Dress




Amy's Dress




See more photos at http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/rate-the-runway/season-7-episode-3#id=1





1 comment:

ChristheTressetter said...

uh I agree Mila's dress was sooo Hottt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now