Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SATC 2 Premiere






I was honored to attend the sneak preview of SATC in Columbus, Ohio, at the Easton Towne Center. I was totally excited when I received my ticket. This was the first time I had ever been to the movie theater by myself so I was terrified at the same time. Sooooo many emotions but I figured who needs to company to see one of their favorite series, not I....Anywho....I would recommend this movie to all the fans. It was great seeing the ladies come back together to do another one. I was under the assumption that Jennifer Hudson was going to be in this sequel but I am sorry to say she was not. I thought the movie was overall good. I did not like it as much as the first one. I can't say too much sense it isn't out but make sure you go see it then come back and tell me what you think.

Smooches!!

2 comments:

NewbieNaturalDiva said...

I went to see the first one by myself because I wanted to see it and nobody else did. This year I am seeing it with friends on Friday and I can't wait! Thanks for the review! :)

Unknown said...

I loved SATC2 better than the first. Loved the clothing too

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now