Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Versace Shoes Hot or Not????

I have seen these Versace S/S 2010 collection shoes on two celebrities in one day.  I have mixed emotions on the shoes. Trina had them on for her interview on 106 and Park and while on Concreteloop.com I saw Ciara in them. I did not like them with Trina's dress but thought they looked cute with Ciara's outfit. Anywhoo...who do you think wore the shoes best? Would you pick the shoes out if you seen them in the store?



Trina on 106 and Park



3 comments:

Miss Mayhem said...

I have the Sweet Blog Award for you on my blog!

Laura said...

They are so heavy I'm not sure I would pick them in a store, but I like them with the all black pants outfit.

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now