Monday, January 17, 2011

Favs from the Golden Globes

Here we go again people. Of course I had my favorites of the night. Here goes nothing. Do you agree?














Here are some of the looks I am on the fence about. Halle looks great as always but I don't know if I like or hate the dress. January Jones also looked beautiful, but I only liked the dress when she was still. I didn't care for the long fringes. Amber Riley's dress was very flattering for her shape I just thought it was a bit too shiny cheapening the look of the dress. Jlo looks beautiful in white but I thought the dress was matronly just like Angelina's. 










Now for the misses of the night. 




To see more photos please go to http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/photos;_ylt=Agdf0iqBW3SF19mkVcqIkjqZwBx.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now