Saturday, February 13, 2010

25 Year Anniversary of "We Are The World"

Ok I watched the video and thought it was remade pretty well. I loved seeing all of the new artist involved. I enjoyed seeing them making the song their own while keeping the impact of the song the same. However I was disturbed by a couple of things.  I cannot believe they put autotunes in the song...really WTF. That could have been left out. Next, Lil Wayne could have rapped like Kanye or the group rap and not tried to sing, that was ridiculous. Then where the heck was Beyonce and Jay Z at. I would have expected them to be front and center of this. How the heck do you say no you are too busy to do a song that will help raise money for Haiti. I have lost respect for them as individuals, artists and as a couple. Get it together. You two are supposed the be leaders in the entertainment industry. I cannot believe that you wouldn't be invovled in this. Such a disappointment.

Check out the video and tell me what you think

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/31073/we-are-the-world-remake-takes-on-new-meaning/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now