Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Favs

Ok....there were a lot of hits and a lot of misses last night. I will not focus on the negative but only what I really like...ok not really. I am going to give my opinion on both. I absolutely loved Lea's, Mya's, Heidi's, Pink's, Taylor's, Jennifer's, Carrie Underwood's and Fergie's dresses. I think they wore dresses that complimented their bodies and they all looked very pretty. However Brittany, Ciara, J LO and Katy Perry could have tried again. I know you are all waitning for me to say how much I hated Lady Gaga's dress but I honestly liked it for her. You can't expect anything different from her. The average dresses for the night included Beyonce, Mary J, Keri Hilson, and Miley Cyrus. I saved Rhianna for last, I liked her dress but I didn't like it for her. I thought she looked kind of weird in it. Here are some of the pics of my favorties from last night. All of the men looked great with exceptions of Mr Jay Manuel, Adam Sandler and Nick Cannon.

Fergie wearing Emilio Pucci



Heidi wearing Emilio Pucci


Lea Michele wearing Ramona Keveza

Mya (designer not mentioned)

Pink wearing Tony Ward Haute Couture

Carrie Underwood wearing Georges Chakra

Jennifer Hudson wearing Victoria Beckham

Taylor Swift wearing Kaufman Franco



Honorable Mentions


Beyonce wearing Stephane Rolland























Mary J Blige wearing Gucci

























Miley Cyrus wearing Herve Leger by Max Azria

























Keri Hilson wearing Dolce and Gabbana







see more pictures from the website above.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now