Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Booty Pop Pop Pop....LOL





I know I know...I said that I would update you on the reality shows but darn it there is just one too many. Now that shows are coming to the season finales I feel like I can get back to what I said I was going to do. I told everyone I was having a Jersey overload with all of the reality shows now and that I was not going to watch Jersey Couture but I couldn't help it. I had to check it out. Jersey Couture is centered around a Jersey family owned business selling dresses called Diane and Co. The family includes Diane the mom/boss, Kim eldest daughter, Christina youngest daughter, youngest child Anthony and Sal the father. The store carries all kinds of dresses from wedding, prom, bridesmaides, homecoming and dresses for events like bridal showers, etc. During this first episode the dresses sold were for attending a wedding, prom, a baby shower and a fashion show for charity.

Now let's get down to business...the experience you receive while at the store is very personal and one on one. Each client is given their own stylist to find the dress that is made for her. They make their clients feel important and special. However the mother is waaaayyyy over the top. You hear words like booty pop and viganini. She also calls herself the boobologist specializing in making everyone's boobs look incredible. She is very honest and doesn't hold anything in so if you are not easily offended you will love her.  She is funny. Always dancing and singing around she keeps all of the customers amused.

I don't know how well the show will do but me being the reality freak that I am will be tuning in because it deals with fashion. In case you missed it, the show will be repeating this week on Oxygen on 6/3 at 7AM and 7PM and 6/5 at 2AM just to name a few. Make sure you check it out and let me know what you think. For more info check out the website.

http://jersey-couture.oxygen.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now