Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reality Recap of the Week 6/16/10 part II


SYTYCD

For those of you who don't know what that stands for you are missing out. This show is So You Think You Can Dance. One of the most amazing shows on the air. So far my favorites are Kent (Ohio native), Alex and Adechike. Sorry ladies none of you have stood out to me yet but the season has just begun. I love the way the show brought back previous contestants to dance with the new contestants. Some of my favorites are back ..... Twitch, Ade, Pasha, Anya and Dominic.

Unfortunately tonight someone is getting kicked off. They will have to dance for their lives or it is back home they go. All of my people got enough votes tonight so I am not worried. Alexie was chosen to go home. To see more about the show please go to http://www.fox.com/dance/.



Most talked about performance of the first live show
Alex Wong "Top 11 Performance" - Hallelujah




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here Now